Welcome to Neurology And Sleep Medicine, P.C.
Dr. Jeffrey Gould and staff strive to provide state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment. We treat each patient as a partner in his or her medical care and make patient education a central component of our care. Because many neurological conditions are accompanied by social discomfort or embarrassment, we emphasize sensitivity and discretion when dealing with all of our patients' concerns.
Some of the more common disorders we treat are:
Life Line Screening Events:
Appointments starting at 9:00 AM. For more information please call us at 1.888.653.6443
- St. Mark's Lutheran Church 3771 Easton Ave BethlehemPA18020 Thursday, 12/12/2013 9:00 AM
- Forks Township Community Center 500 Zucksville Rd EastonPA18045 Friday, 12/13/2013 9:00 AM
- Centronia Fire Company Social Hall 18 S Scenic St AllentownPA18103 Friday, 12/20/2013 9:00 AM
- St. Mark's Evangelical Lutheran Church 81 Main St PennsburgPA18073 Monday, 1/27/2014 9:00 AM
- Central Assembly of God 1300 Eaton Ave BethlehemPA18018 Tuesday, 1/28/2014 9:00 AM
- American Legion Post #415 158 S Main St NazarethPA18064 Friday, 1/31/2014 9:00 AM
Patient Satisfaction Survey Results:
Patients surveyed agree that the Providers and Office Staff at Neurology and Sleep Medicine:
- "Spend an appropriate amount of time with our patients" - 98%
- "Are good at explaining medical testing" - 99%
- "Are friendly and courteous" - 98%
- "Have convenient office hours" - 87%
202 patients surveyed; 32% new patients; survey conducted February to April 2007
We value your feedback!
Take our patient satisfaction survey
Choice Plus Member Satisfaction Survey Results:
Patients surveyed were pleased with the:
- "Respect doctor showed for your questions" - 92%
- "Thoroughness of treatment received" - 87%
- "How much were you helped by the care that you received?" - 85%
- "Overall quality of care and services" - 85%
- "Waiting time to see the doctor" - 76%
Results collected by Choice Plus from 2005 to 2006; 302 respondents; all respondents were Choice Plus Members. Responses between 75% and 100% were of the "highest rating."