What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Your insurance card
- Physician referral forms if required by insurance
- A list of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medications you are taking, including dose and frequency
- Pertinent information about your medical and surgical history
- Any recent x-rays or appropriate records you may have
Insurance and Payment Information
Neurology And Sleep Medicine, P.C. is a provider for Medicare and most major insurance plans. We provide insurance billing. Anything not covered by insurance will be your responsibility.
We request payment at the time of your appointment for services that are not covered by insurance. Your insurance company may also require you to pay a co-payment at the time of your appointment. When necessary, our staff will work closely with patients who require a payment plan.
If you have any questions regarding which insurance plans we accept or any patient billing concerns, please call us at the phone number below. Questions regarding your coverage and benefits should be directed to your employer or insurance company.
Our practice is affiliated with the following hospitals:
- St. Luke's Hospital - Bethlehem Campus
801 Ostrum Street
Bethlehem, PA 18015
- Westfield Hospital
Sleep disorders center
4815 West Tilghman Street
Allentown, PA 18104
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to print our patient forms at your convenience from this website. Please complete the form below and bring it with you to your appointment to help reduce your waiting time.
- New Neurology Patient Packet (PDF)
- New Sleep Patient Packet (PDF)
- Neurologic Follow-up form (PDF)
- Sleep Follow-up form (PDF)
- Medical Records Release form (PDF)
- Headache Calendar (PDF)
- Seizure Calendar (PDF)
- Dizziness Calendar (PDF)
- Records Release Revision Form (PDF)
- Sleep Logs (PDF)
We value your feedback!
Take our patient satisfaction survey